PUBG Mobile Community Event: Celebrate Dia de Los Muertos with PUBG MOBILE and Create Your Own Sugar Skulls – Level Infinite…
PUBG Mobile Community Event: Celebrate Dia de Los Muertos with PUBG MOBILE and Create Your Own Sugar Skulls – Level Infinite introduces a brand new community event for PUBG Mobile players. Celebrate Dia de Los Muertos with PUBG MOBILE and create your own sugar skulls (aka Calaveritas de Azúcar)! Use our template or create one from scratch, either way grab the iconic PUBG MOBILES helmet and show us what you’ve got! See the article below for details on the event. Stay tuned to InsideSport.IN for upcoming PUBG Mobile updates
More info: https://t.co/Mj50gIfTpz pic.twitter.com/dM16L7j3MY
— PUBGM NORTH AMERICA (@PUBGMOBILE_NA_) in 2022 November 1
How to participate?
- Create your own Sugar Skull helmet design
- We’ve included a template if you’d like to use it, but feel free to use anything at your disposal to decorate our iconic helmet
- Promote your post on social media using event tags #PUBGMSUGARSKULL #contest
Also Read: PUBG Mobile x Football Royale: A brand new collaboration is coming to the game, check out the details
PUBG Mobile Community Event: Celebrate Dia de Los Muertos with PUBG MOBILE and Create Your Own Sugar Skulls CHECK DETAILS
This challenge begins November 1, 12 p.m. PDT and runs past in 2022 November 14, 11:59 p.m. PDT. (If needed, use a site like https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to help you convert to your time zone)
Be sure to submit your application by the deadline!
Scoring, Rules and Rewards
- It will be five (5) recognized winners of this event!
- Each winner will receive $100 UC
- Community members can enter the challenge multiple times, but if they are selected as a winner, all other entries will be disqualified
- Community members can only win one prize
- If any community member is found to be using multiple social media accounts in an attempt to win multiple prizes, they will be disqualified from the event and banned from all future events.
- PUBG MOBILE does not tolerate stolen artwork. If you are found to be using stolen artwork in any competition, you will be disqualified from the event and banned from all future events.
- Full legal rules: Click here
Read more – PUBG Mobile developer Krafton releases major content update for its latest title MOONBREAKER