Today, we are all completely accustomed to a stable mobile connection. The days when mobile phones could only be used in the city are over and our mobile operators guarantee 99-100% coverage within the country. But why do you still have signal problems sometimes? And are there any solutions to these signal problems? This is exactly what we will discuss in this article. If you are one of those mobile phone users who are tired of unstable GSM, 3G, 4G and/or 5G signals, this article will definitely be useful for you. (Spoiler: We know what will help you forget your signal problems once and for all!)
Bad mobile connection: what are the reasons?
Of course, one of the most popular causes of signal strength and quality degradation is the distance between your mobile device and the nearest cell tower. As you know, the signal sent by the carrier must reach your app to ensure a connection. However, if this signal has to travel too far, it will lose its power and the phone will not be able to connect to the network stably.
However, it can happen that even when you live (or work) near a cell tower, your indoor connection is still poor. And here the reasons can be really diverse. Let’s look at at least some of them:
• Features of the landscape. If you live in a mountainous area, the signal has many natural obstacles to overcome. However, some obstacles may be too serious for her to reach your phone.
• Features of the location of your room. If your room or apartment is located on one of the upper floors of a skyscraper or, conversely, in a basement, it is not at all surprising that your signal is weak, because in such a situation the signal still has many obstacles. your way
• Features of building materials. There are materials such as concrete or metal that prevent cell phone signals from entering the home. This means that even the roof or walls of your home or office building can become real obstacles to your signal in some cases.
There are also several other factors that can have a negative impact on the quality of the connection. Among them, we can mention a strong wind or a huge number of people gathered in one place. However, such factors usually only affect your network temporarily, while the factors we listed earlier can permanently damage your connection.
But don’t worry! Regardless of the exact factor (or combination of factors) affecting your signal strength, you can fix signal problems yourself.
How is this possible? With a mobile signal booster! If you have never heard of such devices, it is time to change this situation.
What is a cellular signal booster?
A mobile phone signal booster (or amplifier) is a special device designed to improve the quality of your mobile connection by strengthening your operator’s network signal so that your smartphone or tablet can maintain a stable connection to the network.
Such devices usually work like this.
A single field-mounted amplifier antenna searches for and receives a transmitted signal on one of the frequencies with which the device is compatible. The secret lies in the properties of this antenna. It is much more sensitive than the internal antenna of a smartphone, so even very low and weak signals can be detected.
The amplifier then boosts the signal, and a second indoor antenna sends the enhanced signal to all mobile devices within range of the device.
Some amplifier models for large buildings such as large hotels, business centers, shopping malls, etc. may have two or even three internal antennas for better coverage. As a result, mobile phone users will be able to enjoy the benefits of a stable signal in all rooms of large buildings.
There are many different repeaters on the market today. Some of them can improve signal quality for one or two types of signals, while others can improve signal quality for all networks supported by your carrier.
In addition, there are various sizes of amplifiers for buildings.
If you are looking for reliable cell signal boosters, myamplifiers.com is a great site to find the right model. There you will see a wide range of repeaters of various capacities and characteristics. However, the main feature – high quality – unites them all.
What are the main advantages of signal repeaters?
• They are easy to use. Just install the device by following the instructions and enjoy a great connection.
• Mobile signal boosters are safe for your health. Some people believe that amplifiers emit radiation. But this is wrong. These devices even help reduce the level of radiation emitted by your smartphone.
• No manual settings required. Most modern signal amplifiers adjust their settings automatically, which means that you do not need to interfere with their work.
• Amplifiers support multiple connections. This means that all mobile devices within the range of the booster can use the enhanced signal.
• One amplifier can improve the quality of the signal transmitted by different operators if they use the same frequency bands. Amplifiers are designed to be compatible with specific frequency bands used to transmit the signal, not specific carriers. And it is very convenient, especially if you are going to install a mobile signal booster in a public place.
So, as you can see, these devices have many advantages. However, you can enjoy them only if you choose the right seller. Unfortunately, there are many websites today that offer fake devices or low-quality amplifiers. Therefore, be very attentive and do not forget to read reviews before placing an order and paying money.